I was told by two doctors that there's not much can be done about it.  It s a
Case of no money no can do.
  I think if I could live nearby Denver or Miami  I would be able to see some
serious doctors.  Cincinnati isn't the best place for a poor quad to live or
even try to get by.
  When they say it's not about money you know it's about money.  It makes me
wonder why they kept me alive  in 75 when they don't want to see me when
predictable crap starts to occur. I am here because of their decision not mine.
  Just too stupid to  die and to we'll mannered to off myself.
Tiz the season,