Smiling.  Can you imagine those surviving in Canada and Upper  USA.
Sticking your tongue to a flag pole will get you immediate  attention.  Quads
playing outdoors, wearing only a long sleeve sweater,  enjoying the cold.......
UNTIL they freeze and head indoors..... to warm the  body and then go out
and play again.  Life in the Winter North.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/18/2014 12:07:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,