Don,
     I'm so glad to hear that you too used a hair dryer to get warm. I thought
I was tho only one. I went to college at Ramapo at the bordered of New Jersey
and New York. Sunday night I got stuck in the snow and ice until a fellow
student cam by about 45 minutes later. I had a 1976 model with belt drive crap.
  Bobbie

Smile Everyday