From: Quad Dude <thequadd...@gmail.com>
To: diannal767 <diannal...@aol.com>
Cc: Quad-list@eskimo.com <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 8, 2016 12:11 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] New wound

My wound is only stage 2 at worst. I think wound VACs are used on wounds that
are at least stage 3 or worse. Even though my wound is only stage 2, it just
won't completely heal. I have discussed the possibility of surgery, i.e. skin
flap, to repair the affected area, but he thinks any risk of the surgery not
healing properly outweighs just living with the problem I have now.

It gets so old staying out of my chair for extended days at a time, but staying
in it long-term definitely makes matters worse.

Steve - C4, 27 years