Larry....you should be able to do that...a quad is 100% disabled. I don't know
how long it takes to get the medicare going, I think each state is a bit
different...I would  inquire thru medicade/social security or disability lawer
office...I'm not sure exactly who to call in KY> but try a computer search of
these govermment offices and i'm sure they will help you out, also A social
services helper in your area may be of help...Most hospitals have workers there
you can ask.  Good Luck, Dan H*

    On Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:59 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>