From: Danny Espinoza [mailto:da...@immortaldesigns.co]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:31 AM
To: 'DAVID LEWIS'; 'Quad-list Post'
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] New wheelchair is needed now fast.

1>You need a prescription from a physical therapist that generally needs
specific wording that your local chair company will help guide you with
generally on their first visit.
2>Then your local chair company should come with different types, brands, arm
rests, seats, seat backs and leg systems for you to try and see which you like.
My chair company lent me two different chairs for a week to decide between them.
3>After you’ve decided they will give you a quote and work on getting approval
through your insurance.

4>Once approved the then order, build and deliver it.

The chair I got 4 months ago was the Permobil m300
<http://www.permobilus.com/m300.php>  in which is a mid-wheel chair that I’ve
been very happy with. The one thing that my insurance didn’t cover that I had
to pay out of pocket for was the seat elevator.
I hope this helps!

-Danny