Ive got some answers. Will post later. Im in the exact situation. They don't
make the guardian stainless anymore, Im a 6'2 225. I found some possible
solutions. Talk later.
Ron

    On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:07 PM, "sjg1073...@aol.com"
<sjg1073...@aol.com> wrote:

  does anyone know where i can find a rehab shower commode chair. i've been
using drive medical shower chairs since my accident 26post. they dont make the
one i use its silver 5'' caster wheels and a bucket underneath so my care giver
can help me. a lot have chair with no hand room underneath the seat. i'am on my
last chair from them but the seat is sinking down and on amazon they $450  just
for a new seat. i tried invacare chair but its not tall enough i'am 6'3  195.
any ideas would be great, thanks Steve c6,7 quad  il

    On Thursday, May 19, 2016 6:25 AM, "wheelch...@aol.com"