From: Gail Overton [mailto:ga...@pennwell.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 12:17 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Off-road manual wheelchair?

Does anyone know where I can buy an off-road manual wheelchair that I can
push through sand/gravel? All the manual chairs have those skinny tires that
get stuck in anything and the knobby tire bikes are built for paraplegics
that can use their hands. My husband cannot even drive his power chair so I
need to push him along but would like to enjoy the outdoors with him. HELP!
Can't afford the off-road power wheelchairs and my husband cannot drive them
anyway.

---