I too had a pressure sore and the wound Doc said to keep  off it. I spent 6
months in bed and only got up once a week to go to  the wound Doc. It
finally did heal and I am back in my chair with a Roho cushion  all the time.
Be
sure and eat plenty of protein. I did not want to stay in  bed either BUT
the sore did heal,   Rose

In a message dated 9/21/2016 6:43:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,