I take it and order it as well. They say you cant overdose on it. ron

    On Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:50 AM, Carolyn Boyles
<cboy...@swbell.net> wrote:

  Also be sure to get plenty of Vitamin C. If you're not on blood thinners or
other prescription medications that would prohibit its use, then you need to
take 6,000 mg a day. But don't get it from a grocery store or pharmacy. Find
out what the most absorbable type of C is online (my memory escapes me at the
moment) and get it from a vitamin specialty store. If you don't have one
locally, Vitacost.com is a good place to buy supplements. Hope this helps.