There is no doubt in my mind that you have a similar problem. They tell me
it's orthostatic hypotension. It can come from eating as well as standing
or sitting up too quickly.

When they have trouble getting your blood pressure, try tilting back as far
as you can. I have to tilt back when I eat, because my blood pressure drops
too drastically. That is why I end up taking midodrine every time I eat
when I haven't consumed food in four or five hours.

I usually take my blood pressure just prior to eating in order to determine
whether one-half midodrine will do the trick.

PS take this seriously. I was put in the hospital twice for low blood
pressure in the cardiologist and renal doctors were adamant that I needed
to keep my blood pressure higher than 80/50. Even if I went a little too by
for a while. They would prefer my blood pressure to be higher rather than
I have seen mine dipped down to the mid-50s over 30 something. That's not