I use Zeazorb powder  and blow dry that area well after a shower

From: Bryce Willis
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:56 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Groin rash

Sounds like an outdated cable and maybe a case of wornouts. Try some diflucan.
Purty sure its a cure

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

  From: Lissette Whitehead <lissw...@hotmail.com>
  Date: October 19, 2016 at 2:54:55 PM EDT
  To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
  Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Groin rash

  Hello everyone,

  I hardly ever write here but I read the emails frequently. This time I need
help though.
  I've had a terrible rash in my groin/inner thigh area for about 2 months now.
I have tried different ointments, corn starch,
  Chamomile and nothing works. I'm 10 years post injury and this has never
happened to me before. I have no feeling there but
  when I'm being cleaned my body get pain reactions, strong spasms, chills and
my face gets really hot.
  Anything someone could recommend? Do I need to see a doctor?

  Thanks in advance and best regards to all.