maybe you got yeast infection?

I hope any of this will help you,
Derrick in getting colder PA

On 10/19/2016 2:54 PM, Lissette Whitehead wrote:
Hello everyone,

I hardly ever write here but I read the emails frequently. This time I need help though. I've had a terrible rash in my groin/inner thigh area for about 2 months now. I have tried different ointments, corn starch, Chamomile and nothing works. I'm 10 years post injury and this has never happened to me before. I have no feeling there but when I'm being cleaned my body get pain reactions, strong spasms, chills and my face gets really hot.
Anything someone could recommend? Do I need to see a doctor?

Thanks in advance and best regards to all.

From: g...@eskimo.com
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:47:43 -0700
Subject: [QUAD-L] Internet

I've been having very bad internet problems, so I had them come out. I've been paying for fast cable internet. I found out the modem / router they put in a long time ago can't handle those speeds. So Its been slower than it should be... Good news is, our area is one of the first with Gigablast. 1gbps. And its less than I pay now. Can't wait. Greg