Have you tried a panty liner during the day? I use Always panty liners to
absorb leakage.

Nicki

From: Lori Michaelson [mailto:lorilivin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 7:06 PM
To: Nichole Rohling
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] ? about Irrigating Catheter

I wish you the best Nicki!

This new urologist of mine is so booked up that I cannot get received your down
until June 13 - 4 MONTHS later unless they get a cancellation!  Because of the
constant urine leaking around my catheter... it has caused skin breakdown.

Last summer I was in bed for 2 1/2 months from skin breakdown and now I have
started again but in the worst possible place... in between my left labia at my
left thigh and in between my right labia and my right thigh... which is where
the urine likes to drool.

The skin breakdown that began in between my right labia and my right thigh
started Friday morning and the one on the left started this morning!

We are doing our best with folding 4x4 gauze pads in there during the day when
I am up in the chair  and it is best to leave them open when in bed overnight
and sleeping on my side. Otherwise the gauze pads just add problems.

Thoughts are with you!