What do you flush the bladder with? Something to prevent infection?

From: Danny Hearn [mailto:ddh...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2017 9:47 AM
To: Jeffrey Gaede; RONALD L PRACHT; Quad-list Post
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Things got interesting today

That is one of the reasons I got a supra-pubic indwelling catheter, I was
getting blockage from regular cathing every 8-10 hours or so, plus my family
was stressed out by it and I was not able to cath myself. So my doc said I
needed a supra-pubic, I know a few people may have had problems with theirs but
getting mine was a life saver for us...We simply drain the bag at night and
each morning and change the catheter and bag once a month...If we think it is
needed we flush the bladder when we change it .   Dan H**

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 9:41 AM, Jeffrey Gaede