Any tips on ways to exercise by yourself? As a C5 I can't do a lot. I have a hand cycle, but need to get strapped on.

Mostly I stretch, and use an elastic band. Hook in on my armrest and around my hand. My legbags come with elastic straps. I save a lot of them. Loop them together to make it as long as I want. I hook it on door handles, or drop one end and run over it to hold in place. You can double them to make it harder. They work great and last awhile.

I also save the green caps to use on my typing stick. Erasers just ware down leaving a mess.

Greg