Anyone considering ulcer?

      From: greg <g...@eskimo.com>
 To: quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 7:41 PM
 Subject: [QUAD-L] Abdomen Pain

<!--#yiv3590868912 body{font-family:'Arial';font-size:14pt;}#yiv3590868912
LI{display:list-item;margin:0.00in;}#yiv3590868912
p{display:block;margin:0.00in;}-->I've been miserable for a few weeks now.
First thought UTI, made a mistake and started my standby antibiotic before
testing, but it kept getting worse. Went to Doc. Test was goofy because I
started Cipro. Showed signs of UTI, but grew no cultures. Had abdomen xray to
see if there was blockage, etc. Looked fine. Stayed on Cipro, but still bad
after doses gone. Abdomen feels like its got a knife in there twisting. So off
to the ER this morning. Full Cat-Scan with contrast. Everything fine. Changed
cath 3 times in 2 weeks.  Only thing thats ever caused this feeling has been…
Cath not go in right… UTI, or taking some antibiotics. But this started before
the meds. ER did another UTI test, tiny bit of germs, but normal for a cath.
But trying a new antibiotic while doing a culture again. When it felt this bad
before, my abdomen would cramp causing terrible headaches and AD, but at least
I don't have that. Tried different pain meds and didn't dent it. Gad meds
either. Any ideas? I guess off o Urologist this week for a scope. Greg