I just wanted to share something with you that I was reading about another
quadriplegic named Mark Smith. He had a website called the wheelchair junkie
and it was his advice that told me what was the Cadillac of power chairs in the
nineteen nineties  so I would know  which one to buy. Mark would get
demonstration models of each power chair and use them for a while to figure out
which one was the best. I would never have known what to buy without his advice
 and he was certainly right on. I just discovered he died at 40 years old from
cerebral palsy. I just wanted to show you a line from the website that someone
wrote… At the deceased’s request, no service will be held, as he “has a better
place to be that day” – presuming that The Pearly Gates is wheelchair
accessible, and Saint Peter lets him in.

How wonderful that he knew he had a better place to be that day..

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH