From: Ron M Pracht [mailto:qua...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 4:39 AM
To: Quad-list Post
Subject: [QUAD-L] Help for a urinary tract infection

I currently have a uti. My urine is very cloudy when I look at it but my temp
is only 99.1. Ive had much worse in my quad years but still I don't think it
will go away on its own. Any suggestions on how to possibly get rid of this
without a doc visit and cipro? I cant really drink tons at once because I
straight cathe and leak a bit( that's another issue). Any insight would be
appreciated, cant get to doc until next week.

Ron c7 quad since 98

---