I bought the fastest Dell computer I could about six months ago to be able to
run Dragon naturally speaking 13 optimally, and at least once a month it was
crashing so badly I had to have a computer guy come fix it will.  Aside from
the fact that I could've bought another computer for the money I spent on
repairs, I finally got the brilliant idea after reinstalling Windows and
everything else repeatedly that that was not the problem and I suspected
something was wrong with the Dragon 13 program.  So although they had my
computer for over a week, I finally got it back last week with 12.5 reinstalled
and so far no crashes.  The only difference I can tell in the two programs is
that with Dragon 13 trading the profile was not required, but that only took me
a few minutes anyway so that's really not an issue to me.  I never had
recognition issues with either program unless the profile was becoming
corrupted and then all I did was make a new profile.  Not a big deal.

I just wanted to share this with you guys in case you were not aware of it.
Obviously Dragon has a monopoly and they do not care about their customers
satisfaction any longer.  It would've been very graciously polite they would
share the news about their newest release not being so hot, and saved us a lot
of difficulties figuring out what was going on.

http://www.knowbrainer.com/forums/forum/messageview.cfm?FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Linear&catid=4&threadid=23784&discTab=true

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH