I have been trying since May to get a power chair from Nat'l Mobility. I
call them and they don't return my call. Today i called the main customer
service office in Tennessee and was told after I left a detailed message
that some one would get back to me today. Sure enough someone got back to
me at 5:05 PM (The office closes at 5PM) so. She told me my order went to
Medicare Pre-Screening (again) and I should call again next Wednesday
morning. At least the person I talked to was very nice. I will give it
another week or maybe I will call them Tuesday afternoon in case the office
closes early for the holiday.  Rose