I purchased the most powerful Dell laptop eight months ago in order to run
Dragon 13. A couple of weeks ago I had to reinstall Dragon 12 on both my
laptops, because the program was corrupted irreparably.

My difficulty is now with both versions, I have had to create a new profile
nine times in eight months, on both my laptops.

Please tell me if you have any idea why this is happening and how to circumvent
it in the future, because being paralyzed  From the neck down, when the
computer crashes I can wait half the day to find someone available to reset me
at times. And being immobilized as I am, the computer is my whole life and I go
crazy without it from boredom.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH