---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carle Ray <carle....@waldenu.edu>
Date: Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 5:53 PM
Subject: Pressure Ulcer Study

My name is Carle Ray, and I am a Ph.D. candidate for Walden University, an
online university. My research is a qualitative study involving Pressure
Ulcer Prevention Guidelines and the insights of Quadriplegic Individuals,
which may help improve the existing guidelines. I have been approved by the
Institutional Review Board of Walden University to collect data in the form
of interviews with quadriplegic individuals. My IRB approval number is
10-09-17-0296679. I have 30 years of experience with quadriplegic clients
and the disabled concerning care and personal friendship. I am seeking your
assistance in recruiting quadriplegic participants to interview for my
study. These interviews will last approximately one hour, and help to give
a voice to the spinal cord injury community that may have not occurred in
the formulation of the pressure ulcer prevention guidelines. There will be
a $25 gift card for each quadriplegic individual who completes the process.
There will be complete transparency during this process, and total access
to all personal interviews and study information of participants. Also, all
participants will have access to Walden University and my doctoral
supervisor. My email is carle....@waldenu.edu . I look forward to working
with you and quadriplegic individuals to improve the Pressure Ulcer
Prevention Guidelines in hospitals and nursing homes and to prevent Adverse
Events for all vulnerable individuals.