Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] tv hub
From: "glenn henry" <gah17...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, February 02, 2018 12:49 pm
To: "Danny Espinoza" <da...@immortaldesigns.co>

good afternoon,

I am writing to you about your post on the quad site. I am in the processof researching the harmony hub and integrating it with my Alexa.

The main question that I have, will the harmony hub switch from the source "TV" to an HDMI port Then back again. When we wish to watch hulu, we first take the television remote and switch the source to HDMI3, then after watching our programs navigating with my Roku remote control, take the television remote and switch back to "TV".

Fromwhat I understand it should be able to do this. I do not have a smart TV, just a plain flatscreen.

Good you email me at ghen...@aol.com? I keep the Gmail address for the quad site. When all the postings come through AOL, AOL will kick you off.

thanks,

Glenn Henry