from 5 AM until 9:30 AM, both of my microphones to my master and slave laptops,
were inadvertently turned off. The slave got turned off, when I was trying to
say "microphone on" to turn it back on on the master, and somehow it  caused
the slave to turn off also. I have the speech start program installed, but
somehow it got corrupted and no longer works on either of my laptops
unfortunately for me, because it is a lifesaver if you're arms are paralyzed.

I didn't realize the mouse pointer was on  the microphone icon, and told it to
click. I thought it was someplace else, and inadvertently shut down the whole
voice control system.

does Dragon NaturallySpeaking offer a delete confirmation box option, to avoid
accidentally turning off  my microphone  by voice???

My Facebook friend Laurie called the medication nurse and had her bring me
ibuprofen at 5 AM, and she refused to click on the icon for me and my CNA would
not do it either, to turn it back on, which would've taken at least 20 seconds.
So I had to wait four and a half hours,as I was stewing in my own juices;

when Marie arrived with my breakfast,  my stomach was in a knot preventing me
from being able to eat much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4IkNSSk92A

I had my call light on at 7 AM, but Marie had 11 people to wake up, get dressed
and get them to the dining room so I did not see her and tell 9:30 AM.

No one is ever available between 7 AM and 9 AM, because they are all occupied
already. And if those people are not dressed and ready to go, they will miss
breakfast and go hungry.  I call those hours the dead zone. Going into cardiac
arrest   Or choking to death during the dead zone is not recommended.

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.qAgN_qHnMCkiVZAH_QUBJQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4IkNSSk92A>

Stewing in his own juices<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4IkNSSk92A>
www.youtube.com
Stewing in his own juices

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH