Oh yes... I forgot to mention that I buy fresh lemons and squeeze the lemon
juice into my water jug (52 miles water jug for the entire afternoon) and
then throw in half a lemon and save the other half for the next time which
is usually not the following day (because I alternate) But the day after
that. Lemon is great for a lot of things and including keeping your urine
pH and a desirable level if you haven't indwelling catheter which is for
those who are trying to avoid infections and that requires anywhere from a
6-7pH with the closer to 6 the better.

I just can't seem to avoid infections ever since I had my bladder neck
closure surgery and the follow-up cystoscopies and then being in the
hospital for a bladder biopsy where I acquired a nosocomial infection and
they are extremely hard to get rid of. My last year in culture and
sensitivity showed they had gone away and I was ecstatic but then my
symptoms came back and it took another urine sample to the lab and got the
results today which shows that it is back.  :-(

I hate being on so very many antibiotics for obvious reasons [antibiotic
resistance] But each and every one has been after the urologist has done a
cystoscopy and then being in the hospital this last time for the bladder
biopsy. Both bacteria that I have in my urine currently (I received the lab
report from the lab  since my urologist never gets back to me) are greatly
antibiotic resistant.

What's a quad to do when dependent upon the system. I never had any bladder
infections for six years before my husband's passing and then keeping me
out of harms way.  :-(

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean