From: Dana Wray <daano...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 7:40 PM
To: Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>
Cc: Eric Olson <whee...@wi.rr.com>; Joan Anglin <poaj...@sbcglobal.net>;
Quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] employer/employee contracts to share

 Hi fellow members:

 Wondered if anyone would  be willing to share  employer/employee contracts
they have figured out. I would appreciate any help.

 Thank you, Dana C 4-5, 44Years post good yeah they are

 I wanted to share with you In  great insulated glasses. They have a number of
links   Of adjustable straws by  Fleming Fleximug. I have been using Drink Aide
. My straw broke  allowing siphoning causing third-degree burns and I had to
have surgery and skin graph.  You can buy them through Amazon or Fleming. They
were made for a mother with MS.   I had a wound VAC and I had to be
hospitalized.  They are expensive but well worth that cost. They can be use for
cold or hot drinks.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 2:14 PM Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com