Just spent another three days in the hospital because of my breathing problem. I'm having a hard time inhaling without there being heavy pressure. And breathing like I just run a marathon. This time they did another CAT scan and at least found out my lung blood clots are gone. They also did a heart Echo, an ultrasound of my heart and it came out fine. They also did a sniff test, and it showed my diaphragm was pretty good. When I breathe feels like a rubber band around my chest. Then I start breathing very heavy and my shoulders go up and down just cuz it's so hard to breathe. It started seven or eight months ago, right after I had an ablation of my heart to fix a flutter. I had to be intubated, and right when I came out I was breathing like this and they thought I had too much CO2. So I was on a respirator for a week or so. But after that I still have the breathing issues. Since then I've had to be on a respirator at night just to help me breathe easy enough to sleep.

I've been to at least three lung doctors, a couple different heart doctors, the neurologist, a blood doctor, the quad doctor. No one can figure it out.

I thought maybe it was just getting older, muscles and lungs getting old, and my spine is curving a bit, but it happened so fast right after the heart ablation.

I am scheduled for one more test, a stress test on my heart, I just hope they can find something. I can't keep breathing like this it's constantly hard to breathe and then gets really hard times. Like I've run a marathon with someone sitting on my chest.

About 3 years ago I had a pleural effusion, where fluid fills up between your lungs. It kept coming back and I wood drain about a liter and a half a fluid once or twice a week. But I had a procedure to fix it. I keep saying that's what it feels like, but they all keep saying there's no fluid anymore in there.

I get so exhausted just typing a few words, haven't been able to go out for almost 3 years. Just too tired and breathe too hard.

Any ideas,
 thanks Greg