>     , how can I make happy my c4 friend ?? He is 25 years old and can't move any part of his body That is a very hard question to answer. He needs many people to help him and support him.

On 12/29/22 6:02 PM, Eric Olson wrote:
Hi Lily,

I am sorry this is a little la,but I use a supra public catheter for bladder care.  For bowel care I use a magic bullet suppository and digital stimulation.  To answer your current question, it would be helpful to know a little bit more about his situation.  How long has he been injured?  Does he have a wheelchair to get out of the house?  That kind of information could help us.  I think connecting with other paralyzed people whether here or online might help him not feel so alone would be a good place to start