Hello.  I've been using my Quadra 840av to capture
some video clips with the Apple Video Player.  It
works well.  I transferred the clips to an iMac
ruinning OS 9.2.2 and a beige G3 running OS 8.6.  The
clips play well on the newer Quicktime player.  I
tried to use them on a PC running XP using Quicktime
Player and the player can't play the clips.  I changed
the file suffix to .mov and then tried .qt.  Neither
worked.  Anyone know of any software or other trick
that I could use to convert the clips to a format the
PC will recognize?  The original clip created by the
Apple Video Player opens up into Simple Text.  Is ther
software that can convert the clip to a .mpeg? Thanks.

John