I read the FAQ on the memory. It mentions that PC RAM will work provided
that the speed is fast enough.   What is the slowest speed that is
acceptable.  I presume it is talking about the RAM speed and not the bus
speed.

Also FYI, back in Denver where I used to live, was a weekly magazine that is
online now.  Most of it was dedicated towards the PC, but would have good
Mac articles in them also.

If you chose the "Colorado" version and look ad some of the advertisements,
I have dealt with some of them personally and their prices aren't too bad.
72 pin SIMM RAM prices going for around $0.50 a meg used. Email me directly
for any details.

  The site is located at "www.computeredge.com"

Merry Christmas gang!

John