Denny Davis wrote:

>At 11:18 PM +1100 on 02/17/03, Sque wittily wrote:

A pile of BS is what I wittily wrote. :(

Plain text email doesn't have a option to underline so it follows that
the server strips the underline out regardless. Underlining can not be
used on these lists so we're stuck with <>. Anything in the past that I
have sent underlined is treated as a plain http:// link as far as the
receiver is concerned.

As these links return to me in the correct format, I have wrongly
assumed that I was doing something right. :(
Thank you to the few people who replied over the various lists.

http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/games/