Artur Yelchishchev wrote:

>As I've said, there's nothing on the Caere (currently Scansoft) web
>page, except for the INIT mentioned in my previous message.

<http://web.archive.org/web/19970128095452/www.caere.com/live/content/support/downloads/downmac.htm>
you might find something there or else where in the web archieve. This
is from late 96-97, there is little before it.
Both the Op-direct2 and Op6 pro .pdf's only claim compatibilty with OS7+
and a 020 so I'm guessing some other software was bundled with it. So
without more to go on, a model # would be handy, I dont think I can find
anything of any use that you would not have already found.
Basiclly the Scansoft site has what you wont minus sys 6 support which
is no use on a quadra anyway. I managed to find Omnipage 7 + 8 elsewhere
for both mac and pc, happy hunting.

http://www.vobis.de/bbs/firmen/caere/mac/ more of the same
http://www.vobis.de/bbs/firmen/caere/win/

http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-01-a.html This page seems to sum
up the "Typist" for most of the other mac related sites. Start half way
down. Apperantly self terminated to go at the end of the chain.