Stephen Alexander wrote:

try emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED] someone pays for that web page to be active, so
maybe they answer email.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   (reason: 554 This mailbox is full.  Please try again later. for [EMAIL
PROTECTED])

Its been that way for a long time. The page hasn't been update since 2003
around the time of his last post to a LEM list. The site is hosted by someone
that doesn't mean its the author of the site though I wish it was. Neither
Gamba or Bhavesh appear to maintain their excellent sites nor do they post on
the lem lists (not the ones they used to). I hope I'm wrong about Bhavesh, I
haven't seen his name around for some time.

cheers, oh setient, mirror the sites by all means, sadly you'd be a couple of
years to late to have it all, on the upside some of us already have. :)