I start to understand better how it works.
I should have described my test infra and what are my goals, would have
been more clear that what I've wrote.
So, I have to nodes (physical machines)
Both have 3 networks
- ILo
- Management (to access web interface)
- Replication (for the mirroring, direct network cable between the 2 nodes)
Vdisk are accessed throught Fibre channel by vmware infra

Here are the cases I wanna deal with:
- 2 nodes are up / quadstor service up / vdisk OK but they can't
communicate throught network (network or card issue)
---- I don't want to end up with neither of node fencing, refusing write ->
storage down
---- I don't want to end up with 2 nodes fencing, both thinking they are
masters, accepting writes request ending with data inconsistency

- 1 node is down (no power, no ILo), the second can't fence and stop
accepting writes request -> storage down

Last case, more rare, but got to think about it:
Let say I have 2 node N1 and N2
both have 2 storage pool P1 and P2 (I will have different pools, with
differents type of disks and perf levels)
and 2 Virtual Disk D1 (on pool P1) and D2 (on pool P2) in sync mirroring

P1 is down on N1 and P2 is down on N2 (ie RAID failed)
In that case, i can't fence by rebooting the other node

Regarding that last case, when quadstor does the qmirrorcheck and fence, is
it done for the one virtual disk / one storage pool or all virtual disks of
the node?

I will start working on scripts and will share them here, I guess I'm not
the only one trying to replace high end SAN and need to reach same level of
availability for the solution to be accepted.