Paul -

I believe I understand your logic.  I'm not sure I agree with it, but I
don't have to necessarily :)

The one thing that concerns me most is the semantics of 'rounds keeper'.
If I go and talk to someone outside of the quagga community and explain
what I do( or am attempting to do ) in the quagga community 'rounds keeper'
has no meaning and just provokes more questions.  I think I would prefer
terms that are universally understood by people and as such 'rounds keeper'
fails this test for me.

Why not call you, Vincent, and Greg the board of directors and people with
commit access maintainers?

donald