On 1 Oct 2016, at 12:28, Thorvald Natvig wrote:

Hi,

This is my first patch to Quagga, so I'm not quite familiar with the
process. What's the next action to help this get reviewed? Should I
resubmit the patch so it gets tested again?

If you are able to find the issue, then yes please just create a v2 version
and submit it again.

If you can’t find the problem (i.e. in this case: You tried to bring up a RIPng with another Quagga instance or another router and it worked for you),
then let me know and I’ll look into more details.

If you want to verify the code as tested by the CI system,
then look at the URL for your test run and click on the artifact link.
There you can download the source (Base source with your patch applied)
and packages for various OS’es).

Let me know if you need any more help.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Martin Winter <