Hi All

Phoned FJ today and the 'helpful' voice at the other end said that the
amount was correct, it had gone up over the year. I did mention that 3
weeks ago a club member had paid £185, so it must have gone up 13% in
3 weeks, but it didn't help.
She did offer to put me through to renewals if I had another quote and
they would 'see what they could do'.
Mentioning that it was supposed to be a fixed rate for QOC club
members had no effect (apart from another offer to put me through to
renewals if I had another quote) so I gave up.
I'll try sending an e-mail, that may get to someone who isn't reading
a script, but my next job is to phone around for some other quotes.

Andy Heaton, if you see this, it may be worth getting in touch with FJ
and finding out what the current prices are. If £202.46 is correct and
in among the lowest quotes, I'll stay with it.

Dave