Having had a quick read through the list, things like split gaiters,
battery security, headlights working properly with the correct beam
pattern, are already included in the MOT, also if your CAT isn't
fitted, you'll probably fail your emission test.
Most of it just seems to be making sure the modern warning systems in
cars now are working and that, if you have a tow bar, it's not about
to fall off and is wired correctly.
The bit about the seats says that the adjustment mechanism must
basically be operative, if you don't have adjustable seats, you don't
have an adjustment mechanism!
The unsupported wires may present some problems. The Fiesta loom isn't
well supported on the front side of the engine but that's its design
state, however, I'll have some tywraps with me for my next MOT.

Dave English