lucky outcome !

glad you were all ok.  happened to my mum, dark road flat bit of water
where you don't expect it and in the car went. again, lucky for her a kind
sole stopped, towed her out and got the car going again, even followed her
home to make sure she was safe. glad to hear that there are still nice
people about.