Has it broken at one of the welds? It may be possible to get a local
engineering place to weld it for little cost.
Martin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julian Coleman
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 6:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: H4 top engine stay/mount and 2L hoses

   Hi

  The offending item is the strut shown here between the brake fluid reservoir
and the inlet manifold, it's attached to the engine and the brace bar between
the suspension turrets. (This is before it broke.) If you have one I'm
interested.

  Looking at the welds and the paint, I suspect this is a Quantum part, the
fixings do not look like an aftermarket bodge. But having said that, it might
have been one that was well done

  Regards

  Julian Coleman
  City Audio Services