I’ve owned my Xtreme for 12 years now and it’s a great car. Mostly the
reasons go along with everyone else.

Chassis stiffness makes an exceptional spring platform👍🏼
The boot makes it a more practical toy car 👍🏼

The difference for me was that at 6’4” I actually sit IN the Xtreme whereas
I was sitting ON the Caterham and Westfield and looking over the
windscreen.

On the road my car holds its own well in mixed Se7en company.

On track my car is not quite as quick as a Caterham but still fun.

Ian