Hi Mark.

You're right, you shouldn't be getting wheel wobble, although a tiny (and I
do mean tiny) amount is possible on most cars because wheels are normally
balanced off the hub.
Getting the front wheels balanced should fix your steering wheel wobble.

As for the torque steer, most front wheel drive cars have a little but it's
an acceleration thing, not really a fixed speed thing, so can I assume you
mean that it's pulling to one side?
As the car has been standing for a while it may be worth looking for a
binding brake (or one not working properly on the other side), front or
rear. In the past I have had front calipers binding. Even now, after
replacing calipers and bearings, my front left has a little more rolling
resistance than my front right, but it doesn't show on the road any more
than any other car I've driven.

Can't really help with the tyre pressures as I run 185/60 R14 tyres on
mine, but, if it's any help I have 25psi on the fronts and 20psi on the
rears.

Hope this is of some use.

Regards
Dave English