Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 7:11 PM
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] 2+2 steering wheel wobble

I've just bourght a 2+2 and its been standing for some years. This is my
first 2+2, I'm used to an Xtreme!!

I'm hoping to resolve the wobble/ movement in the steering wheel; I've
experienced torque steer and wobble at 60mph.

I havent checked the front wheel balance or tracking yet but plan to next
week.

Am I right in that this should not be the case?

There is an 1800 Zetec and 15" wheels. 195/45 R15s.

What tyre pressures would you run on for road use?

Interested to hear from more experienced 2+2 owners...
Cheers Mark

basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum
Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or
in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any
person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or
alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained
within this or related message(s).
email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/quantumowners/53d5f9fd-65b3-4ea5-ae1a-9098070a6d00%40googlegroups.com.