@Martin
Oh yes LOL misunderstood you there!.
I am sure you are right in that somewhere out there is the right
replacement seal
Problem is finding which donor(s) it comes from because no parts listings I
have found specify the  seal dimensions you required to determine
suitability.

Anyway my reproduction seal is now on its way so to me so hopefully problem
will be solved :-)

John