Marek Marczykowski-Górecki:
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2016 at 04:38:00PM +0000, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
>> qubes-mount-dirs.service
>
>> vs
>
>> systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service
>> systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer
>> systemd-tmpfiles-setup-dev.service
>> systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service
>
>> Currently which systemd service runs first is undefined. Any thoughts if
>> ordering should be added?
>
> Any reason for adding such ordering? Is it about adding some tmpfiles
> configuration using bind-dirs? If there is not clear use case, I'd left
> this undefined (which may mean starting it concurrently), to not slow
> down VM startup.

No reason for now. Was just wondering if someone has any thoughts on this.

One use case I can think of if someone wanted to bind-dirs files/folders
in /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d. Then bind-dirs should start before systemd-tmpfiles.

We can leave it undefined for now indeed as long as no one suggest any
use case.