Last year, there was a lot of activity surrounding two really interesting
projects: One about improving the AEM feature, and another which was about
being able to mark downloaded files as insecure so that they can be opened in a
DVM.

When reading the posts about it, it seemed to me that these projects were
pretty much completed. When can we hope to see them in Qubes 4?

Regards,
Elias