viq:
> As a side note, while it may be late for that, I think I'd prefer to have
> DVM name be closer to AppVM names than template names. When we'd have eg
> whonix-ws-14 and based on in anon-whonix, DVM for me should be named
> anon-whonix-dvm, and not whonix-ws-dvm. Or should it be
> whonix-ws-14-dvm, and anon-whonix preference for DVM adjusted when we
> get whonix 15?

This would be a general Qubes discussion. Whatever convention is default
in Qubes, Qubes-Whonix would follow.

I am not sure, but I think it was discussed before and decided to go
with the "close to TemplateVM" naming rather than "close to AppVM"
naming style. I personally don't have a preference here. It's a bit
difficult/confusing so or so.

Cheers,
Patrick