Hi Frédéric,

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 11:33:05PM +0100, Frédéric Pierret wrote:
> Due to recent troubles with kernels 5.4.X and 5.10.X, I've decided to add
> again to this weekly pipeline, the build of a fresh Qubes R4.1 ISO. I don't
> build any package or any template. It uses only Qubes OS repositories.

yay, that's very nice and useful! thank you!

> Please note that, contrary to my first attempt, I don't include kernel-latest
> kernels.

So do they have 5.4.x or 5.10.x?

> The ISOs are signed by "fepitre-bot"
> 1C8714D640F30457EC953050656946BA873DDEC1.

nice!

> That said, the ISO(s) can be found on my self hosted server:
> https://qubes.notset.fr/iso/.

I'll give them a try in the next days on some new hardware which doesn't
work with the iso from December but should be working now...

I guess you have ran diffoscope on two builds, how is the result? Do you
already have this in CI too? (this is for testing for reproducible builds...)

--
cheers,
        Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁       holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

People call vaccine mandates "Orwellian" even though Orwell died at 46 of
tuberculosis, which is now preventable with a vaccine.