On 5/18/21 9:53 AM, unman wrote:
Should this be a generic GUI or one for each package?

Ideally there would be both.

1) "Configuration Wizard"

- main view shows a list of available actions (from installed packages)
- [add/remove actions] dialog that shows a list of available packages and allows to install/uninstall them.
- [run] ... runs the selected action
- [close] ... exits the "wizard"

2) "action" -specific GUI

- some formula might need parameters (e.g. VPN config) before or during execution ... I don't see how that can be done with a generic GUI.

Sorry for the late response, I've been fighting a strange issue (#6227)

/Sven

--
 public key: https://www.svensemmler.org/0x8F541FB6.asc
fingerprint: D7CA F2DB 658D 89BC 08D6 A7AA DA6E 167B 8F54 1FB6